Ex-IG Arase threatens to sue over claims of seized 19 vehicles
Arase was quoted as saying in a statement released on Monday, October 24 that the reports were untrue and was an evil campaign against him.Arase threatened in the statement that he would sue to court of law “those desperate to tarnish his image”. His statement read in part: “It is embarrassing for me to wake up on Monday morning to be inundated with calls and messages on purported 19 vehicles recovered from me. I wish to reassure the general public that there was nothing like that.
“Like I said in July, I did not take any police vehicle with me outside what I am entitled to, and so, there couldn’t have been any vehicle recovered from me. If there was any such, those behind this campaign of calumny should please make the number plates of the vehicles public and where they were recovered from.
“Like I said in July, I did not take any police vehicle with me outside what I am entitled to, and so, there couldn’t have been any vehicle recovered from me. If there was any such, those behind this campaign of calumny should please make the number plates of the vehicles public and where they were recovered from.

Comments
Post a Comment